About

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Our MSG Trip? It Was A "10"

Who didn’t see this coming? Any trip to New York City will be enlightening at best, and horrifying at worst. Either way, it makes for some good comedy. With that in mind, SYLG presents yet another Top Ten List.

Top Ten Highlights of Our NYC Trip

10. A Rangers win.
9. Cajun chicken pizza at 2am.
8. Vinnie’s illegal u-turn in front of an NYPD cruiser.
7. The drunken yuppie dancing like Elvis on the corner.
6. The Badger staring at any/every hot babe.
5.Flicking the bean.”
4. Hearing Rangers fans boo Eli Manning on video, then abruptly cheering him when they found out he was in attendance.
3. Vinnie going all NYC and yelling at the people in front of us to “Sit down!
2.Potvin sucks!

And the number one highlight from our NYC trip . . .

1. Vinnie saying “Her breasts got caught in the door!” out loud.

9 comments:

  1. I'd rank the wings higher on the list than the cajun chicken pizza, but then again, I ate almost all of the wings myself so it'd be hard for you to know how good they were.

    The girl accidently letting the door handle slip as she was walking through and getting herself caught in the door is a sight that if I lived to be a thousand, i'd never witness again. If there is a next time, I'll use my "inside voice". Ah hell, who am I kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you see a chick flicking the bean? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vinnie - Don't apologize. You were on your game that night. Screaming at New Yorkers, insulting people, and making fun of large-breasted bimbos - I was in awe!

    Michael - Didn't really see it, but The Badger said it out loud. Fisrt time I ever heard that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. I'm a moron or totally ignorant!! But somebody tell me what flicking the bean means! you can e-mail if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like y'all had a lot of fun! I'm still jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHHH! Never heard it called that before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha yeah i'd never heard it either, I actually just before writing that, I Google'd "flicking the bean" and the first thing that came up was it heh. I was like "oh!" ok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And you didn't stop in to see me? I work in the office building right in front of MSG! I am hurt...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sssteve - I e-mailed. That's why I didn't post it.

    RT - FABULOUS TIME!

    Sssteve - See?

    Michael - You Googled it? Yikes.

    Pam - SORRY!!! I didn't know, or I would have stopped in to say hello!

    ReplyDelete