About

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Stephen A. Smith Award

Ms. McKinney, I think you're great in Reno 911!

U.S. Representative Cynthia McKinney (D (of course) - GA) is a racist piece of crap.

Last week, McRacist claimed she was rushing to a vote on the floor (which I doubt) sans credentials when she skipped the security checkpoint. The Capitol Police Officer - A WHITE MAN! - asked her to stop three times. When McBigot ignored the warnings, the officer physically stopped her . . . and McA-Hole punched him in the chest. Was McFarakhan arrested for assault on police? Absolutely not. In fact, she (naturally) feels that the officer is the racist here:

"Do I have to contact the police every time I change my hairstyle? How do we account for the fact that when I wore my braids every day for 11 years, I still faced this problem, primarily from certain white police officers."

Preach on, Sista! How dare that Cracker attempt to do his job?

"I have counseled with the Sergeant-at-Arms and Acting Assistant Chief Thompson several times before and counseled with them again on today's incident. I offered also to counsel with the offending police officer."

That would be great! Then you can enlighten the officer on your own unique brand of race relations!

McRacist told Wolf Blitzer yesterday that this whole incident is attributed to racial profiling by the Capitol Police. Strangely enough, only minutes later in the same interview, McBigot denied she ever used the term "racial profiling," and refused to answer Blitzer's question, "Why did you punch the officer?" Typical.

Georgia, you deserve Cynthia McKinney.

11 comments:

  1. I want her charged and prosecuted. What's good enough for us white folks should be good enough for a black woman who says she wants equality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she ever say why she wasn't wearing her creditials? I think she did it so she could set up the cop, cry racist and get some attention! Is she up for reelection? Her voters would eat this up and think she was a hero! Sounds like a plan to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some simple question for Madame McKinney:

    1. Why don't you wear your ID badge like everyone else?

    2. Why didn't you just turn and show your ID to the guard when he first called out to you?

    3. If there really is a racist conspiracy among the Capitol Hill police, why are they targeting a minor wingnut like you, and not any of the more prominent African-American members of Congress?

    4. If there is a racist conspiracy against you, why didn't the officer just shoot you and plant a throw-away gun on you?

    5. If the Capitol Hill Police Officer was black, would you still punch him for touching your arm?

    6. Do you honestly expect any member of the Capitol Hill police to take a bullet for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. linda, she just got hit with a misappropriations charge, which she admitted to as a "mistake" and offered to pay back the money.

    Convenient.

    Anyway, we all know that the reason this happened is the J-E-W-S. Just ask her father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. major... major asshat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm....and how would she feel if some lunatic was able to waltz by the security and cause mayhem?

    I was once a little 'ol volunteer at the GOP convention in Philly. We had a missing credential, so I had to check them at the press area...volunteer mind you with Secret Service standing about ten feet away. One Philadelphia press member (sports community-print, I think...ain't seen him in a while) wouldn't show me his badge/tag (had to check the numbers and code) and he became very rude and argumentative. Well, he stormed off and I gave the secret service the heads up...I sure was fun to watch that guy get a what for and seriously stern tongue lashing. Let me tell you...Larry King's head is seriously way too big for his little, tiny, skinny body. Eeek! Anyway...that was an awesome week. An NBC producer told me that "Arnold" would run for gov. of Cali in a few years...and he did! He produced Maria's show. Ok...I'll stop now. Sorry to be so long winded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lin's right, even though I hate to say those two words together! HA HA!

    dem' folks back home 'preciate her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watch it Ssssteve---you're getting real close to the edge! haha The temptation to push you might become too strong!

    I'll let someone from GA take you on the second comment!

    BTW, do you check your email? I sent you a joke--a funny one! Just so you'd know the difference! HA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell us how you really feel. I'm not sure I can figure it out from the ambiguity of this post :-).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ni, Ni, Ni....crap, I just can't do it.

    ReplyDelete