About

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fat Stat Update

I didn’t post about the Fat Stat last week, but I did update the sidebar. I figured a weekly post was unnecessary, but I also didn’t want people to think I was off the wagon (or is it “on the wagon?”). I am still struggling, for no other reason than I am a very weak man. Luckily, I have not gained any weight since last week – but I haven’t lost any, either. I am still at a “way too heavy” 225, but I have been cycling every day this week and hopefully, I’ll start losing again.

5 comments:

  1. Cycling every day sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know if we lived closer we could diet together! We could cycle over to the donut shop cuz I SUCK at losing weight:) You're doing far better than I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya wanna look thin....do what Thornton Mellon does....

    Hang out with fat people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda - My knees hurt a bit, but I'm still at it.

    SK - I could cycle over, get some crullers, and cycle back for ya.

    Randal - Yeah, but all you skinny people will be here on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll help out at HHGR. I'll follow you around and say- "Should you be eating that?"

    ReplyDelete