About

Sunday, May 07, 2006

This Bud's For Him

After a ten-month long drought, Dale Earnhardt, Jr finally returned to Victory Lane. Junior took the checkered flag during last night’s Crown Royal 400, after passing “Super Baby” Kevin Harvick in the final laps. Harvick - who probably cost me money after folding toward the end: I had him picked to win – exited his vehicle after the race and disappeared. Even his crew stated they had no idea where Harvick was hiding. Perhaps he was standing in line at The Testicle Store.

Junior moved up to sixth place in the overall standings, as Jeff Gordon – who had late-race engine trouble, dropped like a stone. Jimmie Johnson is still the leader, while Gunn Nutt’s favorite driver Tony Stewart inched his way up to second. Next week, the series travels to Darlington, South Carolina to face “The Lady in Black.”

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a Testicle Store!! hehe

    BTW, as soon as the fans left Talladega, they started ripping up the race course to repave it--wonder how much that costs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. linda - a Gazillion-million dollars!

    I'm glad Jr. won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, cowboy, I have duct-taped my mouth so as not to spew some of the funny thoughts said store has brought to mind! I'm not sure it'll hold until this post disappears! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. And shucks, I ran out of starts for Junior one week too early. I free fell in the standings for Yahoo.

    GO JUNIOR!

    ReplyDelete