About

Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm Late! I'm Late!!!

And it has nothing to do with my "cycle." I got to posting late today because I had the job to end all jobs. I'll post about it in a few, and I'll also scare up another edition of PIH. Sorry for the delay.

In the meantime, check out this article Rachel sent me. Commence the wiseass comments . . . NOW!

Area sheriff's deputy named world champ doughnut eater

ELKHORN-Three minutes. Thirteen doughnuts.

Think you could chow down that many morning morsels in that little time? Walworth County Jail Training Sgt. Howard Sawyers didn't think he could, either, but he did. In doing so, he earned the title of world champion doughnut-eating cop.

"The secret for eating doughnuts is dunking them in water," said Sawyers, who finished third in the competition last year. "You do a semi-circle of water cups half to three-quarters full. You rip 'em, you dunk them and you shove. And you do that as fast as you can for three minutes."

Check out the rest of the article here.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, a sport that you could excel at.

    mmmmm, donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randal - Hey, I could excel at the Metal Gear Solid games for PS2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow it seemed less cruel to let you post it. Don't ask me why I suddenly care about that. Must be the horrendous week at work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somtimes the comments write themselves. Tooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doughnuts dipped in water....hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete