About

Friday, July 14, 2006

People I Hate

Your weekly dose of bile is enclosed. Thanks for visiting!

The Jews

Israel's illegal, immoral, and unprovoked attacks on the peaceful country of Beirut is an outrage! It is yet another in a series of armed conflicts perpetrated by this despicable country. Before "The State of Israel" was founded, the Middle East was the world's paradise: sunny skies, beautiful flora and fauna, and children played without fear. There was never any conflict, and neighboring countries celebrated their Utopia. Nowadays, it is a war-torn region filled with strife . . . courtesy of the Jews.

Karl Rove

The root of all evil in the world is being sued by the chaste and virtuous Valerie Plame for her outing as the CIA's female James Bond. Rove allegedly (ah, who am I kidding, he's a Republican - HE DID IT!) put an ad in every major metropolitan newspaper describing Plame's bio, measurements, and likes and dislikes. He even published her home address and phone number. All this after the covert operative was photographed in LIFE magazine with her man-about-town husband. Disgraceful! Karl Rove should be crucified.

Danica Patrick

The Indy Racing sensation wants to try her luck at NASCAR. Swell. That's exactly what NASCAR needs, another butt-ugly driver. Look, this washed-up hag had her chance, and she couldn't cut in open-wheel racing. What could she possibly bring to stock car racing? More ugly women? No thanks. Stay where you are, Danica. Nobody wants you in NASCAR!

Ugh! Danica is really "beat in the face!"

8 comments:

  1. > Middle East was the world's paradise.

    You know, Mike Moore was saying the exact thing about Iraq in F911. So it must be true! When a fat, smelly, Bush hating tub of goo speaks, people listen; then they elect them to Senator of Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the mask is off and we know how you really feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was good. You about had me at "The Jews."

    And As for Patrick...I'd call her a clear bag special (c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody took his sarcasm pill this morning, didn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this isn't April Fools Day so my next question is who are you and what have you done with Wyatt??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. You left me out.
    Don't you hate me too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Insol - Moore is my personal idol.

    Ssssteve - How am I funny? Am I like a clown to you?

    AH - I knew you wouldn't understand.

    Mox - I am sorry you had to find out this way.

    GOP - Patrick is a handsome woman - if you've been on a desert island for a decade!

    CP - I don't do drugs. They're bad . . . according to Mr. Mackey.

    LMC - He's buried under the house.

    BWH - No sir. I don't mess with Texas.

    ReplyDelete