About

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Who Wants To Be A Guest Blogger?

In less than two weeks, your blog host will be on his way to fabulous sunny Arizona. As a result, daily blog posts will take a back seat to swimming, barbecuing, and fighting off tarantulas and scorpions. I know what you’re thinking: Wyatt, whatever will we do for entertainment?

Why the hell are you asking me?

Actually, I worry that after a week without SYLG, you all will find somewhere else to waste your time. Thus, I am looking for folks to become guest bloggers during my absence. I know what you’re thinking: Wyatt, how does one become an SYLG guest blogger?

Why the hell are you asking me?

Sorry. Here's how to enter. Send a self-addressed stamped envelope . . . What's that? No one does that anymore. Damn. Okay, for you bloggers, simply create a post about why you should be the guest blogger at SYLG and send me the link via e-mail (or comment). For non-bloggers (you are eligible, too), send me an e-mail stating why you should be chosen. This is a terrific opportunity to have carte blanche (more or less) with one of the top one million blogs in the world!

I'll be away from the blog from July 31 through August 8th. Send me your entries now!

11 comments:

  1. Um, nope. But if you're in my area, I might buy ya a beer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH:
    WTF?!?!?!
    We're related!!!!

    Wait till I see your dad, whippersnapper!!

    That's just cold, yo.

    Wyatt: What's the deadline?
    Not that there will be any question about it...

    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually going to be on vacation during the same time but I'm sure you'll get lots of people wanting to fill in :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would- if i half a wit to post something of my own at my place...

    Enjoy your time off, the Irish skin will no doubt soak up the SouthWest Sun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - have fun on your vacation! Bring us all back tshirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SAME HERE!!!

    I need a sub that week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you know what? I'm going to be on vacation then too! HA! J/K I'm going on vaction the next week HEh! I would nominate myself but I'm not funny enough for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should take Antihippie, damian, and wyatt up on there need for a guest blogger and post what I have on my blog on all of there's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All - Cripes, don't make me pick CUG!!! SOMEONE volunteer! Just kidding. Let's make the deadline (for the one entry) Wednesday, 5:47pm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the nomination, AH! Seriously, that makes feel all warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete