About

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And Now, A Message For The Men

"Wow, I can almost feel it growing!"

Are you worried that the ladies will “refuse delivery” of your tiny “package?” Do you constantly tell your partner that you were just in a pool? Would you like women to stop comparing your member to a plantain? I can relate.

Hello, my name is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and I am here to tell you about Enzyte, the world’s foremost leader in natural male enhancement. For years, I had to deal with lovers snickering under their burkas when I disrobed. And believe me, when you look like Bronson Pinchot, the babes are yours for the taking. I got so angry when my one true love asked if I had a half a roll of Mentos in my pocket that I swore it would never happen again. My embarrassment became so severe that I overcompensated in the political arena.

Why do you think I talk about nuclear missiles so often?

Before I tried Enzyte, I was hung like a woman. When the elders joined the Ayatollahs in the sauna, I always kept my towel on. Hell, I was even judged Least Likely to Satisfy a Woman at this year’s Enemy Awards! I mean, losing to Kim Jong Il? What the hell is that? Now, I simply rub the salve on my dingus (and rub, and rub . . . ) twice a day, sit back, and await the girth! After three weeks, it almost touches my underwear! Thanks, Enzyte! I have never been so happy!

So, if you want to add a little motion to your ocean, give the good folks at Enzyte a call. Tell them Mahmoud sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment