About

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My last Hurrah!

Okay, its tuesday 3 pm PST so that is what, 6 pm EST. So tomorrow will be Wyatt's triumphant return to his blog. Oh Crap, that means I got to get this place cleaned up! So here are 10 things I need to get cleaned up before Wyatt returns:

10. There are guiness bottles everywhere, and I don't even drink
9. Doc took Jill home, said she was too pretty to eat, now I got to go around and be the pooper scooper
8. Cug is passed out by the pool, so I got to get him cleaned up and going
7. fix the door lock Tyler was trying his new "key bumping" on
6. Rachel has got some lawyers beat down in the back yard, and there is blood on the patio.
5. Fiar has stomped so many hippies in the front lawn that it looks like one big tie dye shirt.
4. That crazy alien Remulak left something in the toilet I think I'm going to need an EPA suit for
3. Somebody toilet papered the front trees
2. I've got to pick up all the pepsi bottles laying around and fix Wyatt's bed that I was sleeping in.
And the number one thing I got to do before Wyatt returns is......

Get Fmragtops to quit chasing that neighbor lady with only his chaps and spurs on!

3 comments:

  1. See, next time you invite me to a party, tell me to leave the baseball bat at home and there will only be 9 things on the list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you have to do to get it out of the toilet is to leave a trail of food that leads out the door and it will go on its own. Preferably Cheetos or something in a Dorito.

    You Earthlings are so simpleminded.

    ReplyDelete