About

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The coup d'etat has been cancelled

Gentlemen, (and I use that term loosely)

For all of you that are afraid that I'm going to turn this haven of manliness into a celebration of butterflies, flowers, and half-dressed men of the Marine Corps, fear not.

For starters, Wyatt locked me out of the blog settings. (He's not as dumb as he looks.)

Also, I have a certain level of respect for all most things masculine. Like when I go to a guy's apartment or house, I wonder if it is rude of me not to leave the seat up when I'm done. I mean, it is his bathroom.

In a show of respect for the empire that Wyatt has built here, I will maintain the level of testosterone and debauchery of which he is so proud. But I'll do it my way.

So I'd like to introduce you to Jamie.


Jamie is the captain of the Buffalo Bills Cheerleaders, the Jills. She recently graduated from the University at Buffalo with a chemical engineering degree, has been dancing since the age of three and now teaches at the school at which she learned... oh wait, you've all stopped reading and I'm talking to myself.

Anyway, you can rest easy tonight, I'm not turning this into a shrine to Hello Kitty.

-rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment