About

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm Outta Here!

By the time you read this, I will already be drunk.

That’s right kids, today is the unofficial start of Man’s Weekend. And in true MWE fashion, Deathlok, Vincent Antonelli, The Badger, and I will be leaving for fabulous, sunny Sea Isle City, New Jersey by noon. So what, it’s a four-day weekend; you civilians do it all the time!

In my stead, the lovely and talented Rachel (from Pay Heed to the Geek) will be at the helm until Sunday night. This place could use a woman’s touch – or so she tells me – so I expect to come home to a pink blog template adorned with floral arrangements and “i”s dotted with little hearts.

Now I don’t need to remind you to treat your substitute blogger with the same respect you give me. So, call her a racist and make fun of her weight. See y’all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment