About

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Warning Shots

I just got back from the dentist after getting a small cavity filled - my first since I was about, oh, ten. And, like Kramer, the whole side of my mouth is numb. "I let the expletives fly!" Not really conducive for good posting. So, here's a hodge-podge of goings on around the 'sphere:

My former partner Jerry wants me to write him a recommendation for a new police job. (Insert evil laugh and hand wringing here).

Denny swears his allegiance to 80's metal, and explains the "Parkwood Tuxedo."

GOP and the City exposes a true Democrat scumbag.

Dave at Garfield Ridge crosses the border into Frogville. Hilarity ensues!

And finally, I am due to recap the week in fantasy football. GOP and College hasn't sent my reminder yet. DAMN YOU!!! I'll get that up - the post, that is - after work tonight.

Oh, and for those of you who want to see a terrific, although scarce, film, check this one out:

No comments:

Post a Comment