About

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Late Night Linky Love

Work was brutally busy tonight, and I have court in the morning. So, I wasn't able to post anything witty - like I ever do - today. So, when all else fails, help some brothas (and sistas) out with some linkage. To wit:

* Captain Den regales us with another classic edition of Real American Dirtbags. This week's entry: Charlie Rangel. Finally, something to take his mind off the concrete workers at my house!

* GOP and College has a great Caption Contest going on over at his place. Maybe we can help him get a better showing than the NINE people who entered GOP and the City's Weekend Caption Contest. Entries are due by Wednesday afternoon.

* That rat fink Cowboy Blob shows his true college colors; by taking a shot at my Michigan Wolverines. Bastard.

* RT does her Seinfeld impersonation - that's not a racist, profanity-laced diatribe - by doing a post about nothing.

* For some reason, Rachel blames me - your professional blog host - because she is addicted to blogging. Um, you're welcome?

* Tyler - who is fast at work for a better banner for Captain Den - politely disagrees with his "D-List" status.

Well, that was easy. Now I can go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment