About

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Let Us Give Thanks

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day, so I wanted to let everyone know what I am thankful for this year.

I am thankful for my family, who put up with more of my crap than anyone can possibly know.

I am thankful for Partner #1, who puts up with more of my crap than my family would ever believe.

I am thankful for the Denver Broncos, the New York Rangers, the New York Yankees, the Michigan Wolverines, and Jeff Gordon, all of whom give me someone to root for every weekend.

I am thankful for the Oakland Raiders, the Colorado Avalanche, the Boston Red Sox, the Ohio State Buckeyes, and Tony Stewart, all of whom give me someone to hate every weekend.

I am thankful for Pez - nature's perfect food.

I am thankful for idiots like Cindy SheeHag, Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton, Britney Spears, and Paris Hilton, who give me more material than any blogger could expect.

I am thankful for Jessica Biel . . . just because.

I am thankful for my fellow bloggers, who keep me honest and help me keep this train wreck running.

But, most of all, I am eternally thankful for the 61,000 or so visitors who have stopped by this little slice of Grammar Hell. Thank you all very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment