About

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Birthday Girl

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that today is Partner #1's birthday. I have known her since she came on the job, and we were partners on the dreaded wagon for a while in my past district. There's not a woman in the department that can match her toughness, and she even scares some of the men. I trust her with my life.

Of course, when you think tough women cops, you think of East German shot putters. Thankfully, for the guys, she has a Kirsten Dunst thing going on. Thankfully, for me, I have a marriage thing going on. (Gotta write that in case the wife is reading. Heh.) Happy Birthday, D!
D is a dead ringer for Dunst in this picture.

4 comments:

  1. "Honey, I have to work overtime again and again and again."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope honey is reading this and mixing your food together! Ya brat!
    HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. woof! ..lucky wyatt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deathlok - Ssshhh! The wife is reading!

    Linda - Um, it's not like I hid my partner from my wife. That would lead to . . . trouble.

    Michael - Now, now, she's not eye candy. She's a great cop, too!

    ReplyDelete