About

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Join Prison Break Central!

Are you a fan of Prison Break? Are you a blogger who desires to hit it big? Do you lie around the house in your underpants eating bon-bons? Do you like gladiator movies? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you should join the Prison Break Central team.

Applicants will undergo an exhaustive physical and mental screening, consisting of a five-mile run, an IQ test, and the always intense "Where's Waldo?" exam. Prospective candidates will also be required to identify major characters from the show, whittle their own shank out of driftwood, and explain why the nickname "T-Bag" makes people giggle.

Just listen to these testimonials:

"I used to be a liberal hippie who always voted a straight Democratic ticket. I demonstrated against the death penalty and our overcrowded penal system. That all changed when I joined the Prison Break Central team. Today, I have a highly successful blog, have been invited on local talk radio programs, and roast marshmallows whenever the state fries a felon." - Little Miss Chatterbox

"I was the least interesting teacher in my school. When they weren't sleeping their boredom away, my students used to place "Kick me" signs on the back of my head. Since I started contributing to Prison Break Central, however, my students hate and fear me. Why? Because they know that I can slit their throats with the razor blades I hide under my tongue. Thank you, Prison Break Central!" - RT

"I used to be an overweight, dim-witted, schlub who couldn't write his way out of a Penthouse Letter. Now, I contribute to three blogs, receive daily hate mail, and women actually spit on me instead of crossing the street. And it is all thanks to Prison Break Central." - Wyatt Earp

So, how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? The series returns in late January.

(Cross-posted on Prison Break Central)

No comments:

Post a Comment