About

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

Tyler tagged me with a meme. That rat bastard.

Here are the rules - Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things About You." People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!

6 Weird Things About Me

1. I am riddled with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. And when I say "riddled," I mean riddled. I can't walk past a pair of shoes without putting them together and facing them the same way. My desk at work is always straightened, and I make sure the stapler, tape dispenser and computer keyboard are always either perfectly horizontal or vertical - depending upon the item.

2. I am overly superstitious. If someone spills the salt, look out; it's coming over my shoulder immediately. When I get dressed for ice hockey, it is always left skate, right skate; left shin guard, right shin guard, etc. Yeah, I'm a mess.

3. I worry way too much. And when I worry, I usually make myself sick about it. I always assume the worst is going to happen, even when it's irrational to think so. For example, my prisoner escape post made both The Philadelphia Inquirer and The Philadelphia Daily News today. One of my co-workers called me at home and said that the story "made us look like idiots." I'm not sure which post he read, but we were not responsible for the escape at all, and my co-workers and I did nothing wrong. Despite that fact, I am sick to my stomach that someone will try and twist the post into something it is not. FYI kids: no rules were broken, no names were mentioned, and there's no rule about bringing in food and giving gifts at an office Christmas party.

4. I lack confidence in almost everything I do. Let's face it: I'm a moron. As such, I believe that I am a sub-par worker, half-assed blogger, and lousy hockey player. I am still amazed anyone reads this drivel. What is wrong with you people!!?

5. I have major food issues. My food cannot touch when it is on a plate. I do not like milk, I despise pork (except for bacon . . . mmm!), and I can't stand steak. Somewhere, Vinnie just passed out.

6. Finally, I really enjoy watching kids' shows. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - the show, not the damned toy - is pretty entertaining. Pingu is awesome, even if I have no idea what language they are supposed to be speaking. And SpongeBob SquarePants may be the greatest cartoon ever made. I still laugh out loud when I watch it with the kids. Um, the kids. Yeah, that's why I watch it.

So, there you have it. I hereby tag the following backup officers: Captain Den, Deathlok, Pandy, Rachel, Right Wing Prof, and RT.

No comments:

Post a Comment