About

Monday, January 15, 2007

Chalk Another One Up . . .

In the win column, that is. Our hockey team hasn't lost in five games, and we're seriously rolling. We beat Blue Dog last night by a score of 7-3, and got into a huge fight after Badger got creamed. All in all, it was a pretty good evening.

I, on the other hand, may as well hang up my skates. I suck.

I fell on my ass two times during my first shift - last time I get my skates sharpened by that guy! - I couldn't pass worth a damn, and the only decent shot I had all evening bounced off the goalie's blocker. It was pretty lame. Vinnie played well, and Fish's defense was spot-on. Badger scored on a slap shot from the point, and Randal put one in the basket as well.

Next week doesn't get any easier, as we play Team 22, who beat us in OT in our first meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment