About

Friday, January 05, 2007

Making A-memes

After yesterday's entertaining meme, I figured I'd make one of my own - relax, I won't tag anyone with it. Of course, if someone wants to expand upon it on their own, well, it's a free country. "But it's not a free show, is it? So, f**k off!" - Doug the Head, Snatch. This is my first attempt, so take it easy if it bombs. Here goes:

Five Things I Find Attractive

1. A big, beautiful, sexy brain. Okay, the lady doesn't have to split the atom, or discover radium, but the ability to engage in a conversation is probably a plus. She cannot be smarter than me, but that would be impossible, right? Kidding!

2. Redheads. One of the first girls I ever kissed in high school had the nickname "Peaches." No she was not a stripper - few people strip in their early teens - but she had the most beautiful dark red hair. I have been smitten with the shade ever since. When we were dating, my wife added red highlights into her brown hair. Wyatt likey!

3. A ponytail. I don't know what it is about a woman with a ponytail, but it drives me absolutely wild. Maybe it's the All-American look. I don't know. What I do know is that a woman gets mega bonus points for wearing a baseball cap, and putting the ponytail through the back of it. The softball player I dated in college was an expert at this.

4. Height. Like George Costanza, I would like to be seen with a really tall woman; a giant. I mean six feet tall before the heels. A girl I took to my senior prom was the tallest I have ever dated. She was about 5'9" before heels. In the pictures, she was taller than me. Nice!

5. A hockey jersey. I could pretty much see Helen Thomas and Rosie O'Donnell in a hockey jersey, and they will get my undivided attention. Of course, I will then go rushing for the eye bleach. Most of my friends are in agreement with me here. Female hockey players - the cute ones, anyway - are immediately moved to the front of the line. It's just God's Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment