About

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stuck In A Rut

I don't know what happened, why or how, but I am at a creative loss. It may have something to do with being spread out too thin - posting on three blogs will do that - but the bottom line is that SYLG is suffering for it.

To be honest, kids, I've got nuthin'.

Unfortunately, I have to post something to entertain my loyal readers, so here are a few things that my puny, underdeveloped mind enjoys:

The Spider-man universe. While Spider-man is my favorite comic book hero (Wolverine is a close second), nothing beats the Spider-man villains . . . except maybe Spider-man, I guess. Here are my top five all-time Spider-man villains, in reverse order:

5. Rhino.
4. Electro.
3. Sandman.
2. Doctor Octopus.
1. Mysterio.
Movies. I've always been a movie buff - So, Biff wants to be a buff! - and my collection is growing faster than my ample belly. If I get stranded on a desert island, here are the five films I'd like to have with me - um, if I had a DVD player and electricity, I mean:

5. The Road Warrior. Gibson's greatest.
4. Blade. Vampires = entertainment.
3. Full Metal Jacket.
2. Gladiator.
1. The Matrix. I can quote the film from beginning to end.

Jesus, that was officially my worst post. I promise I'll have something slightly better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment