About

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sucking Up All The "New"

You'll never guess where I'm posting from?

THE "NEW" BLOGGER!

That's right, kiddies, I have now been deemed worthy enough to sit at the altar of the New. Some of the new features are weird and scary to me, but I'm sure I'll manage. Believe me, I will be boring everyone to death in no time.

Oh, and for the the record; while I was switching to the "New" Blogger, some of the commenting features were disabled. This was no fault of my own, even though our new friend, Mr. "I Hate Wyatt And All Republicans" Rzklkng thought I was running scared from his wrath. Actually, he called my actions - which were really the actions of Blogger - "Absolutely Shamefull." (Yes, he misspelled shameful.)

Relax, pal, it's just a stupid blog. All are welcome here, even trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment