About

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Done

Mark down the date and time, because I have made an important decision:

I am officially done with the Bush Administration.

Now, before all of you liberal moonbats congratulate me, don't waste your breath. I still despise the left, and am still a staunch conservative. And while we're at it, before all of the right wingers jump all over me shite, I am about to explain why I cannot wait for this administration ride of into the sunset. Here goes:

1. President Bush is failing to support the two U.S. Border Patrol agents jailed for shooting a Mexican drug dealer.

The U.S. Attorney's Office has bumbled this case almost as badly as Mike Nifong botched the alleged Duke rape case. But, because Alberto Gonzalez cares more about illegals than his own countrymen, the agents are still behind bars with some of the very illegals they helped put away! Not surprisingly, one agent - Ignacio Ramos - was severely beaten by illegals inside Yazoo Prison. Nice.

2. White House spokesman Tony Snow says that the Nancy Pelosi Jet-gate controversy is much ado about nothing. "This is a silly story, and it's not fair to the Speaker."

What is certainly not silly is the way that the Bush Administration has laid down since the November elections. Bush has bent over backwards to kiss the asses of Pelosi, Clinton, and every other Democrat that has done nothing but impede his progress since his 2001 inauguration. I expected Bush to eventually become a lame duck, but not with two years left in his term. You might as well resign now, you toad!

3. Bush needs a spinal tap. Can he get one without a spine?

Soft on Iran. Cowering in front of North Korea. What's next . . . will he meet with The Dixie Chicks? The thing that I admired about President Bush was that he always stood his ground, no matter what his opponents - or the polls - said. After the election, he suddenly turned into his father . . . a wimp.

Hey, I'm sorry if I am disappointing my blog pals in the sidebar, but I have to call them like I see them. And what I see is a cowardly, lame duck President who hasn't got the grapes to stand up to his enemies - foreign or domestic.

No comments:

Post a Comment