About

Monday, February 12, 2007

Still More Shameless Self-Promotion

I was asked if I am still accepting “Rave Reviews” to place in the sidebar. The answer is yes, so if you want to add a quote, I’ll gladly add it – along with your blog link.

Similarly, if your blog has linked SYLG for some strange reason, but I have yet to reciprocate, please let me know in the comments section or send me an e-mail. I’ll fix that right away.

Blogs4Bauer is currently holding the first round of the Miss Blogs4Bauer Pageant. Kim Bauer is squaring off against Diane Huxley. Make sure you stop by and cast your ballot.

And, if you stop by around 8pm, you’ll see yours truly expertly Live Blogging tonight’s 2-hour episode. I figure by about 9:30 my fingers will be bleeding. Should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment