About

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Danica Patrick: Braggart?

Indy Car hottie Danica Patrick was interviewed by Yahoo! Sports concerning this month's Indianapolis 500. Patrick, who has yet to win a race on the circuit, stated the following about the Indy 500:

"I know I'm going to win the race, but I just don't know when."

Sure, Danica. I know I'm going to be thin and attractive, but I just don't know when, either.

Look, Danica has talent. She was the Rookie of the Year for both the 2005 Indy 500 and the 2005 IndyCar Series season. She has also won three poles. (That's pole positions, Vinnie!) Patrick is also part of a terrific racing team this year. But winning the Indy 500? Let's not get crazy.

Danica, keep doing what you're doing, and you'll end up in victory lane - and many guy's dreams - but don't get cocky (heh) until you've won a race, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment