About

Friday, May 18, 2007

Weekend Caption Contest

Next Time Take The Train Caption Contest
(Source: Reuters)

Caption this picture in the comments section or e-mail me your photoshops, and I'll announce the winners on Monday (5/21).

Actual caption: "Commuters walk on a railway track in the Indian city of Kolkata February 26, 2007. Hundreds of Indian rail passengers got more than they had bargained for when the driver of their train asked them to get out and push." (Parth Sanyal/Reuters)

Other Current Contests:
Bullwinkle Blog (I won here last week!!!)
Cowboy Blob
Right Pundits
Rodney Dill
Willisms (I won here last week, too!!!)
Wizbang

Cowboy Blob











Top 5 Entries (Little participation this week.)
5. In an attempt to appease the global warming crowd and the anti-obesity crowd, Democrats have introduced energy saving exercise trains. "You give us the money, and you do the work...the Democrat way." - RT
4. "I think I can... I think I can... I think I.. Ah, ef it"! - Wagonsux
3. Cowboy Blob's Photoshop (Above)
2. Welcome to SEPTA; please walk carefully. - Randal Graves

WINNER! - "Last Stop, New Jersey." - The Man

No comments:

Post a Comment