About

Monday, July 23, 2007

Another Steak-Out

Yesterday was Sunday Blogger Fun Day in Philadelphia.

I was lucky enough to meet three very influential members of the blogosphere who were in my neck of the woods. Right Wing Prof from Right Wing Nation, Sebastian from Snowflakes in Hell, and Bitter from The Bitch Girls were slumming with this hack in South Philly yesterday. And what better way to spend a weekend than by chowing down on Geno's Steaks? For the record, I ordered a "whiz, wit."

Although the trio's talent and daily hit counts dwarf mine, the couldn't have been nicer. And suffice to say, I felt like the Ringo to their Rest of the Beatles. We talked at length about everything from politics to road rage, with a little gun pr0n and movie reviews sprinkled in between. The weather was warm, the sun was shining, and the company was great. All in all it was a damned good day.

I should get out of the house and meet other bloggers more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment