About

Friday, July 06, 2007

See, Everyone? I'm Reading!

Just in case my fellow blog pals think I am not reading their stuff, I wanted to prove them wrong today. Here are some recent posts that you need to check out . . .

* A certain Anti-Hippie has some mind-altering news. Go here and find out what it is, post haste. It's huge!!!

* Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thus, when John D announced his Babe of the Week post, I was interested. I won't spoil the surprise of his inaugural effort, except to say that she's giggity-riffic. You can check out the post here.

* Apparently, Captain America can read! Who knew? While Rachel and I were busting our collective humps to boost his readership, he was sitting on a beach, expanding his vocabulary. Now maybe all of his sentences won't start with, "Yo." Take a gander at his summer reading list.

* If Roger Ebert suddenly kicks the bucket, Deathlok can go on in his stead. Ever the film buff - he goes to the theaters in the nude - Deathlok reviews Live Free or Die Hard and Transformers. Don't sweat it; there aren't any spoilers, just good hard-nosed reviews. You can check them out here.

* There's a lot of hoopla over President Bush's decision to commute the sentence of Scooter Libby. Pam tackles this thorny issue with her usual aplomb, but gets extra credit for posting the funniest SpongeBob SquarePants clip ever. I dare you to watch this clip and not laugh. Note to Pam: my kids now love you, and we watch the video five times a day. You can enjoy the hilarity here.

* Finally, like any profession, police officers have to deal with idiots within their own ranks. For the record, I am the idiot in my detective division. Bobby gives his dopey cohorts a piece of his animated mind here. Trust me, it's good for a laugh.

Oh, and for no other reason, here's a photo of Mythbusters' Kari Byron . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment