About

Friday, August 10, 2007

Oh, That's A Shame

Boo hoo, Notre Dame may not be all that talented this year. Ya know what I think about that? F**k 'em!
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) -- Brady Quinn is finally in camp with the Cleveland Browns. Jeff Samardzija is a minor-league pitcher with the Chicago Cubs. Darius Walker and Rhema McKnight are trying to land NFL jobs.

There are few big-name players left at Notre Dame other than safety Tom Zbikowski -- who himself expected to be in the NFL by now. With only three starters back on offense and five back on a defense that has struggled the past two seasons, it appears to be a rebuilding season for the Fighting Irish.

Coach Charlie Weis doesn't see it that way. "May God strike me dead if I use that word," he said. "I'll never use that word. You use it. I'm not using it." (H/T - Yahoo!)
Oh, come on, Charlie. USE IT!!!

Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment