About

Thursday, September 20, 2007

People I Hate

Good Thursday, everyone! It's that special time of the week where I spew bile to entertain all of you. It's a little something I call "People I Hate." Enjoy.

O.J. Simpson

Yeah, I know this is a no-brainer, but this guy is such a piece of detritus that I would be remiss had I not mentioned him.
MIAMI - O.J. Simpson slipped back into familiar territory early Thursday — not just the humidity of South Florida, but into the center of a media cavalcade fixated on a robbery case that could imprison him for life.

In the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood airport, he refused to answer reporters' questions about the case, though girlfriend Christine Prody answered a question about how Simpson was doing with: "He's fine."
(H/T - Yahoo!)
Three things really disturb me about this entire fiasco. First, his defense is that he was "set up." Is anyone buying this tripe? Someone forced him to enter a hotel room and allegedly rob someone point of gun? Right. Second, why is he involved in this nonsense instead of: 1. lying low and thanking God he was acquitted of two counts of murder, courtesy of the dumbest jury of all time; and 2. looking for "the real killers' like he promised? And finally, I wonder if girlfriend Christine Prody sleeps well at night. It's just a matter of time until she too is transformed into a human Pez dispenser.

David Bowie

"Free the Jena 6!" "Free the Jena 6!" Give me a break.
JENA, La. - Thousands of chanting demonstrators filled the streets of this little Louisiana town Thursday in support of six black teenagers initially charged with attempted murder in the beating of a white classmate.

The six teens were charged about three months after three white teens hung nooses in a tree on their high school grounds. Five of the black teens were initially charged with attempted murder, but that charge was reduced to battery for all but one, who has yet to be arraigned; the sixth was charged as a juvenile. The white teens were suspended from school but weren't prosecuted. (H/T - Yahoo!)
So, apparently, if some racist white students do something despicable like hang a noose on a tree, any other white student - whether he is involved in the vandalism or not - can be beaten half to death with no consequences? Oh, now I get it.

"But Wyatt," you ask, "what does David Bowie have to do with this?" Well, this assclown just donated $100,000 to the teens' legal defense fund.

I've got a serious question. When will toads like Al Sharpton and David Bowie march in Philadelphia to protest the self-genocide of African-Americans currently underway in my town? That's what I thought.

Jesse Jackson

This tool is a reverend like I am an NHL All-Star. I love when I get criticized for being a racist, but people like Jackson get a free pass. Well, at least he's criticizing Barack Obama this time:
The Rev. Jesse Jackson called Tuesday on Democrats seeking the 2008 nomination for president to give S.C. voters “something to vote for” when they go to the polls in January.

Jackson sharply criticized presidential hopeful and Illinois Sen. Barack Obama for “acting like he’s white” in what Jackson said has been a tepid response to six black juveniles’ arrest on attempted-murder charges in Jena, La. Jackson, who also lives in Illinois, endorsed Obama in March, according to The Associated Press.
(H/T - The State)
Because only Whitey would ignore "the injustices" underway in Jena, right Jesse? I'm sure none of the 10,000 supporters of this "travesty" were white, right Jesse?

Jesse, can you tell me how a person can be "acting like he's white?" Because I'm dying to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment