About

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Potpourri

Here are a few things that have been rummaging around in my train-wreck of a mind . . .

* It's official: I am hooked on Heroes! After stringent warnings from Randal and my friend Kevin, I purchased Season 1 this afternoon, and have already watched the first four episodes. They're both right: you have to watch the show from the beginning. And it's one of the best programs on television.

* After a 328-point week, I figured Vishnu Varheer (aka my Uncle Ray) would be all up in everyone's face with the bragging. Either he hasn't noticed yet, or he's becoming a gentleman. Well, the latter can't be true, so when you're ready, fire away!

In other news, my friend Bill's hold upon first place is now tenuous, as Rachel is mightily pursuing. Randal and I are fighting it our for fourth place with GOP and College, and even RT is getting into the mix in 7th. It's gonna be a barn burner at the end of this thing.

* And finally, I would have loved to tell the world that the missus and I knew the sex of our baby, but our ultrasound appointment was pushed back . . . until October 3oth! Twelve hours after the snafu, and I'm still fairly enraged. And with the added bonus of a very sick three-year old, I'll just let this topic alone for a while . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment