About

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Site Meter Is Down

Apparently, the good people at Site Meter are taking a long holiday break. As a result, my counter is kaput. Normally, the old Wyatt would have been screaming bloody murder, pulling his hair out, and demanding someone be impaled by JimmyB.

But that was the old Wyatt.

The new Wyatt - who had exactly one, count it, one, hour of sleep last night - is more aware of his Buddhist nature, and would never suffer a "freak out" just because his hits weren't being counted. And that, my friends, is the crux of this Site Meter debacle. I can post anything today, be it musings on all things political, or a smoking hot picture of Eva Longoria, and it won't matter. Why? BECAUSE THE DAMNED METER IS ON THE FRITZ, AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS INCESSANT CLAPTRAP!!!

Sorry, I had an old Wyatt moment there. Please excuse Site Meter's foibles today. I am sure that the caring professionals over there will get this unusual malfunction corrected as soon as possible. And when they do . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment