About

Monday, December 31, 2007

Back With Flair!

Or, in Sssteve's case, it should be "Back . . . with hair!" In case you haven't noticed, my good friend Sssteve hasn't posted in about, oh, four months. Work, play, and life in general overwhelmed him for a while there, but he's back with a vengeance today, ready to dazzle us with his snark.

Just in time for the new year, Sssteve posted a few resolutions - one of them being the usual mainstay: to lose weight. In typical Sssteve fashion, he had to drag me into his mess, and has challenged me to a "Weight Off." Sssteve claims he needs to lose about 100 pounds, and while that much weight loss would turn me into the emaciated stick figure I was in high school, I could certainly stand to lose about 50 or so. Thus, I will accept his final challenge - we still have to work out some of the details - because if it gets him motivated, then I want to help.

Of course, we'll post the battle stats on the blog for everyone to enjoy. And by "enjoy," I mean mock. Hell, maybe we can drag some other bloggers into the act, and see who can lose the most weight in six months?

When you get a chance, please stop by HIS BLOG and welcome him back. Oh, and while you're at it, wish him a happy birthday, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment