About

Monday, December 17, 2007

Inconceivable!

Wow.

As of this posting, this insignificant little blog has reached 751 hits. Right now, that is the highest one-day total of visits in the two and a half years SYLG has been in existence. Although I'm not in Ambulance Driver's territory, I am close to Snowflakes in Hell territory, and it's nice to be in the zip code of either.

Why the sudden popularity? Well, it has little to do with my writing, that I can assure you. Apparently, the Alycia Lane scumbag story - I need to refer to her in that manner from now on - has been producing mad hits from around the country.

On top of that, Ambulance Driver generously linked my How Many Five Year Olds Can You Take In A Fight quiz.

And that, dear readers, is a recipe for success. Today the blog has had more traffic than Paris Hilton's bedroom, and I am eternally grateful. Of course, it won't last, but it has been a helluva nice ride.

Thank you all.

UPDATE: The day's final hit tally was 784.

No comments:

Post a Comment