About

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Put Your Nose To The Milestone

Did you ever just wake up one day and say to yourself, "Wow, I must not suck as bad as I thought?"

Me neither.

However, it has come to my attention that this insignificant little blog is fast approaching its 150,000th visit. That's pretty impressive for a guy who can't tell the difference between a schwa and an umlaut. The schwa is the former leader of Iran, right?

If trends continue - read: if people keep checking in to read this drivel at the current rate - the 150,000th visit will occur sometime tomorrow. It's pretty exciting. Not as exciting as visit number 100,000, so there won't be a prize giveaway this time - maybe for visit #200,000, if I don't quit this thing by then - but it sure is a humbling achievement.

Boy, am I gonna look like an ass is everyone suddenly logs off and never comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment