About

Monday, December 17, 2007

Wyatt's Christmas List

Every year, I receive hundreds of e-mails from readers offering to buy me gifts. This is , of course, in response to the fact that SYLG offers hours upon of hours of entertainment for the low, low price of . . . zero. In response to these many requests, I have created a wish list of sorts for the season. And remember, there are only seven shopping days left until Christmas!

Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3) - Since PlayStation 3 games are slightly more expensive that those from PS2, I have limited my game purchases. Currently, I only own NHL '08, NASCAR '08, and Resistance: Fall of Man.

But, Lord, do I want this game. I have played (and finished) every Medal of Honor title since the series debuted on the original PlayStation years ago. This outing looks terrific, and has received the highest ratings. What else says the spirit of Christmas than blowing away jackbooted Nazi thugs? Not a whole heck of a lot, I tell you. I want it, I want it, I want it!

America, The Last Best Hope by William Bennett - Bennett, my new choice for morning radio - since that tool Michael Smerconish lost me - has finally written a book that this country sorely needs. Specifically, one that focuses upon the terrific things about this country from its inception to present day. Why waste your time reading about how terrible America is, when you can read a history of this country that accentuates the positive?

We receive enough vitriol from the MSM: we don't need it in our literature.

Transformers - No, not the toys, the film, please. Vincent Antonelli told me to see this film in the theaters, but since certain people - the missus and Captain America - refused, I passed. Apparently, that was my loss, because I haven't met the person who didn't like it.

Dang.

Any hoo, it won't be the same as seeing it in the theaters, but my basement has a decent sized HDTV on which to watch the action. Sign me up.

A Suitable Name For Earp Boy #3 - I know I haven't mentioned it in a while, but the missus is still pregnant with our third (and last) boy. Of course, we don't have a definite name picked out for him yet, so a little help from the Man Upstairs would be appreciated.

The front-runners are as follows:
  • Brendan
  • Brian
  • Jeremy
  • Keith
  • Kevin
  • Shane
And finally, something truly for Dad . . . Jessica Simpson - She's hot, she's dumb, and, well, she's hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment