About

Saturday, January 05, 2008

It's Weigh Day!

Well, today is the first Weigh Day for our Weight Loss Competition. It's only been four days since the start of six-month long competition, but since we agreed to mark our progress (or regress) on Saturdays, I figured I would post the update.

On January 1, I weighed in at 236 pounds. Today, I hopped on the scale, stood up straight, looked down and saw the result:

236 pounds.

Damnit, damnit, damnit!!! I had a hockey game this week and I had been watching what I eat! Damnit!!! Screw this, I'm gonna go eat a bowl full of chocolate chip cookie dough. Screw you guys! Okay, I'm kidding, but losing one pound would have been keen. Oh well, no biggie, since it's only been four days since my first weigh in. Just gotta work a little harder, s'all.

For the record, here is the list of celebrities who are competing:
Sssteve asked about the final prize, and I suggested a $50 gift certificate to the restaurant of the winner's choice. What better way to celebrate weight loss than to go to the Texas Cheesecake Depository? RT was all for that, but I figured if everyone wanted to put up a wager, it could be for $10 each. The total would go to a decent gift certificate of the winner's choosing. Contestants, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment