About

Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Weigh Day!

This is the third week of our Blogger Blubber Battle, and I am happy to say many of my competitors are showing marked improvements. I had predicted good things this week, since I have been following my Weight Watchers program religiously - I was like a chubby suicide bomber - and have been exercising a lot. Walks after dinner and two hours of ice skating on Thursday and Friday helped.

I also need to give a huge Hat Tip to Randal Graves for his Pennsylvania Dutch Diet Birch Beer referral. That stuff rocks!

I happily jumped on the scale today, and for the first time ever, it didn't scream. I examined the numbers and was very pleased:

223 pounds!

That's a 4 pound loss since last Saturday. And yes, I know that at 5'9", 223 pounds is still overweight, but I'm slowly reaching my goals. In the three weeks that our Battle of the Bulge has been in place, I have lost a total of 13 pounds. That's nothing to sneeze at. I still have a long way to go - my goal is to be below 200, but preferably down to 185 - but I'm really confident I can do it . . . and take my fellow bloggers' money along with me!

Other Progress Reports:
GOP and College
Grimjack
H20
Mrs. Grim
RT
Sssteve

No comments:

Post a Comment