About

Saturday, January 19, 2008

What Is Thy Bidding, My Master?

Just a few hours ago, something amazing happened. No, it had nothing to do with a phone call from a wet, cold, and highly-medicated Jessica Simpson. It was something much bigger. A few hours ago, this insignificant little blog was linked by B.C., Imperial Torturer of The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler. Jeez, if I knew they were coming, I would have straightened up a little.

For you new readers, the posts here at SYLG do not always suck this badly. Really.

To you blogging rookies out there, The A.I.R. is one of the most successful sites in the blogosphere, and their success is well-deserved. But don't take it from me; check out their Site Meter. Yes, that's over 8 million hits! They're the McDonald's of the Internet . . . without the jackass meat and the staff with ten or more felonies.

They have linked Blogs4Bauer - where I contribute - and that was cool, but this is indescribable. And, yes, before you ask:
  • I am acting like a lovesick teen. Sorry 'bout that.
  • I already made an idiot of myself over there, publishing the same comment twice. That pesky comment moderation is too much for a Saint Joseph's grad, I guess.
  • I am very grateful to B.C. and the entire crew at The A.I.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment