About

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Linky-Dinks!

Yours truly celebrated a very rare weekend off. Since Big City Detective is a full-time job where you work crazy shifts, weekends, and holidays, these rare occasions are fully appreciated. I tried to stay away from the dreaded computer on Friday and Saturday - I actually spent time with the family; what a concept - but in staying away from my blog, I also stayed away from yours.

So, I figured I had better dole out the linky love to some blog friends whom I haven't been able to visit as often as I should. What can I say? Irish-Catholic guilt is a beyotch. Enjoy!

Big White Hat is in the running for a kickass new job. Stop by and wish him luck. And ladies, he included a photo . . .

Moe answers the age-old question: "What do cops do during the graveyard shift?" I'll refuse comment on which of these I've done during last out

TrekMedic endorses his candidate for POTUS. Not like there are a lot of good choices.

BobG releases his inner-geek and gives us some items that combine cool with . . . well, cool.

Fitch has a link-fest of his own! And when you're done there, check out his Sunday Retarded Argument. It'll get ya laughin' . . .

And finally, Right Wing Prof gives us an episode of Elderly Cops. Nice to see the ladies still pack a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment