About

Saturday, February 02, 2008

McCain Fans Need Not Apply

My latest article at Family Security Matters probably won't make you very happy. However, if you're not a McCain-aholic or if you just like reading teh funny, check out this little ditty . . .

Hello, my name is John McCain, and I would like to be your next President. I am currently a United States Senator from Arizona, where I have been serving my constituents since 1879. Believe it or not, my first campaign office is still located along Fremont Street in Tombstone. Stop by and say hello, but you’ll need to check your pistols with the Marshal.

Like any informed voter, you probably want to know a little about my background and qualifications. I mean, we cannot have just any knucklehead be elected to the highest position in the land. We tried that with Warren Harding and it was a miserable failure. And to think, I campaigned for him in the Alaska Territory. What a waste of sled dogs. Anyway, let’s get acquainted, shall we?

You can read the rest of the biting snarkasm HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment