About

Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's Weigh Day!

Apparently, this is where I'll make my weekly weigh-ins now.

Well, it's weigh day, and I was really looking forward to this one. Although there were no hockey games scheduled and I didn't get the chance to skate at all this week, I had a good feeling. I made my Weight Watchers points every day, so I figured a repeat of last week's -4 pounds would be on tap.

I was wrong.

When I hopped on the scale this week, it read 221. I lost a lousy two pounds. What the frak? I'm never getting skinny at this frakkin' pace! I might as well quit and start stuffing my gullet with HoHo's! Anyway, here's what I learned this week:
  • Dieting without exercise is useless. You gotta move, or the loss will be minimal.
  • Lean Cuisine Panini sammiches freakin' rule!
  • I don't miss sweets at all.
So, hopefully I have learned my lesson, and will get off my fat ass a little more this week. I have lost 15 pounds since we've started, but my impatience is getting the better of me. I want to be down to 190 right now, and I have to realize that it won't happen that quickly.

Here's how the other competitors fared:
H20
Mrs. Grim
RT
Sssteve

No comments:

Post a Comment