About

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"You Have Touched My Heart"

Check out the Hillary Clinton campaign's latest e-mail. Be forewarned: this is pretty phony, even for her.

Dear Friend,

I will never, ever forget how you were there for me when I needed you the most. When you learned that my campaign needed your help, you didn't hesitate. And the overwhelming generosity that you showed in the past week is like nothing I have ever seen.

As the race for the nomination continues, I hope you'll remember that you have made this campaign your campaign. Our victories are your victories. I know that you are standing with me and that I can rely on you for help. And with your support, I know we'll win.

Again, thank you so much for all you have done. My heart is truly full. (H/T - The Man)

The title of this drek is "You Have Touched My Heart." My first response?

I'd like to touch her heart . . . with a wooden stake!

I'll allow y'all to submit your snarky responses to this idiocy in the comments section. Release the hounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment