About

Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's Weigh Day!

Hey kids, what time is it?

Actually, it's about 10am, and the simple fact that I am awake at 10am on my day off is a crime against humanity. I mean, it's 10-frakkin-am!

Okay, I'm better. This week has been a bear. Work has been brutally busy, the missus and I have been working all week prepping for Kevin's christening party tomorrow, and the godparents - our friends Kevin and Deanna - are in town. Suffice to say, I only made Weight Watchers points four of the last seven days. The stress is no excuse, but I wanted to put it out there, anyway.

So, I hopped on the scale, and this is what I found:

210 Pounds

Eh, not bad, and the same as last week. I didn't lose any, but I also didn't gain any, so it's a wash. We'll see what next week brings. Since January 1st, I have lost 26 pounds.

Other Progress Reports:
H20
RT

No comments:

Post a Comment