About

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Miley Cyrus Vanity Fair Photo

There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Miley Cyrus' Vanity Fair photo, that everyone from Cyrus to photographer Annie Leibovitz are apologizing and backtracking on the entire incident. To wit:

(CNN) -- Annie Leibovitz on Monday defended her provocative photograph for Vanity Fair magazine of teen heartthrob Miley Cyrus -- aka Hannah Montana -- who has expressed embarrassment about the pose.

"I'm sorry that my portrait of Miley has been misinterpreted," the celebrity photographer said in a written statement. "Miley and I looked at fashion photographs together and we discussed the picture in that context before we shot it. The photograph is a simple, classic portrait, shot with very little makeup, and I think it is very beautiful."

"My goal in my music and my acting is always to make people happy," Cyrus said in a written statement. "For Vanity Fair, I was so honored and thrilled to work with Annie.

"I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed. The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots. (H/T - CNN)

Wow, this must be the most disgusting, perverted photo that has ever been taken. So much so that it's very difficult to find on the internet. Luckily for you, I have found it at the Vanity Fair site, and am prepared to release it upon the world.

Here it is, people . . .

Yeah, that's it. Miley covered up by a blanket. No nudity, no real seductive, erotic, or provocative pose. Just a 15-year old girl posing for - in my opinion - a fairly classy photo. Oh my God, what a frakkin' nightmare!

Somehow, this thing has turned into "The Miley Cyrus Nude Photos." Even Cyrus is acting like she just posed for Playboy. Okay, she's kidding, right? Leibovitz is kidding, right? Everyone who is expressing "outrage" over this photo is kidding, right?

Cripes, people, y'all really need to get a grip. /Rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment