About

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Riding Off Into The Sunset

It's time.

To be honest, it's been time for a while now, but I haven't exactly had the testicular fortitude to do it. Now, with work, lacrosse season, and Earp child number three dominating my time, I can't focus my energies on the blog like I used to. Succinctly put, it's time to hang up the golden SYLG keyboard.

Now, before y'all go ballistic, I will still be posting at Family Security Matters every week, and I will still be reading (and commenting on) your blogs. Captain America also asked me to guest-post on occasion at his place, as well, in case I ever get the urge. But to be brutally honest, I've been posting 3-4 times a day, every day, for almost three years. I'm burned out, and I think it has been apparent on the blog.

I can never adequately express my feelings of gratitude and respect you (both readers and fellow bloggers) have shown me over the years. It is truly humbling to know that you have wasted, er, spent your time with little old me. It has been my honor to keep you entertained.

Thank you all. Thank you all so very, very much.

Sincerely, Wyatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment