About

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sharon Stone: China Quake Is "Karma" For Tibet

Remember when Sharon Stone was relevant? Neither do I. Stone has been a D-List celebrity since showing her va-jay-jay in Basic Instinct, and seems hell-bent on regaining some semblance of fame.

Unfortunately, she's saying things that make Cindy Sheehan look well-adjusted. Take her comments about the devastating Chinese earthquake, for instance:

Well you know it was very interesting because at first, you know, I am not happy about the ways the Chinese were treating the Tibetans because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And so I have been very concerned about how to think and what to do about that because I don’t like that.

And I had been this, you know, concerned about, oh how should we deal with the Olympics because they are not being nice to the Dalai Lama, who is a good friend of mine.

And all these earthquake and stuff happened and I thought: is that karma . . . when you are not nice that bad things happen to you? (H/T - Shangaiist)

Yeah, Sharon, you really hit it on the head. Maybe you should guest star in an upcoming episode of My Name Is Earl.

Even if Stone thought that the quake was "karma," should she be stating that opinion. The oppressive Chinese government - the actual people responsible for the Tibetan crackdown - number what, maybe 100 politicians? The last estimate I read was that at least 8,500 Chinese citizens - people who had nothing to do with the Tibetan issue - are dead.

Hey Sharon, do ya think karma took all of those people out for the actions of a few ministers? Do us all a favor and stick to what you do best: close your mouth and open your legs. Dolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment