About

Friday, June 06, 2008

The Big Move


Today is the three-year anniversary of Support Your Local Gunfighter. And, in true Wyattian fashion, you won't be reading the anniversary post - or any more new posts - here for, well, forever. That's because I'm packing up the pistols, the babe pics, and my poodle, er, Doberman, and moving to some fresh, new gigs.

Here's the back story. When I reached my 200,000th hit, my friend Jim from bRight & Early sent me an e-mail stating he wrangled me a new site/domain name. Bought and paid for: all for me.

What do you say to something like that besides, "Thank you?"

So, I did, and we were off and running. The new site was secured in mid-April, but I wanted to wait until the blogiversary for the release. And that day is today. As of midnight on June 6, 2008, Support Your Local Gunfighter can now be seen at supportyourlocalgunfighter.com.

I'm hoping you follow me over to the new digs, but I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. I mean, it'll just be the same drivel, just with better scenery. Oh, and Haloscan will not be invited along. Get bent, you lousy system!

I would also like to make a plea to my fellow bloggers. Please, please, please update your blogrolls to reflect the new address. I'd appreciate it. (Wow, that was the most pathetic begging I ever had to do.) Well, the second-most pathetic begging. First place was when I begged the missus to marry me.

Well, that's the news, and I am outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment