About

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

My Friend Vica

With all due respect to the rest of you, He Said His Telephone Number Was 911 is now my favorite commenter. Yesterday he introduced me to the next Mrs. Earp: Eva “Vica” Kerekes.

Yes she is gorgeous, yes she is a redhead, yes she has freckles, and yes she is chesty. She’s basically Christina Hendricks’ twin sister.

However, Vica has something going for her which Christina does not. Vica was born and raised in Slovakia, which is like, prefect plus awesome!

I am officially ruined for other women now. It’s over. There is no one else but Vica.

Hmm, I wonder if she digs dim-witted, shapeless men?

Oh, and if the picture on the right doesn’t do it for you, the video clip below the fold will. I guarantee it!



This is, by far, the hottest movie clip I have ever seen in my entire life.



Best impromptu hair scrunchie… evah!

No comments:

Post a Comment