About

Monday, December 22, 2014

Calling In A Prayer Strike

Longtime reader, snarky commenter, and close, personal Internet friend Easily Lost will be undergoing a procedure at 7am. It involves her heart, and a catheterization.

Obviously, E.L. is a teeny bit stressed. So are her friends and family.

That includes me. E.L. has been here long enough to be elevated to family status. I worry about her and obviously want to see her well - especially this close to Christmas. So please join me in sending up a few prayers for this lousy heathen. :)

Good luck, E.L. I expect you back here snarking by week's end!

5 comments:

  1. Count me in, Wyatt.

    Get well soon, EL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers heading her way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This "lousy heathen" thanks you from the bottom of her diseased Wiccan heart. I was more than a "teeny bit" stressed, I am pretty sure Wyatt pealed me off the ceiling a few times in the last couple of weeks.

    As a public service announcement let me tell you, a healthy diet, excellent bp (110/60), and great cholesterol levels (150), mean absolutely nothing if your genetics suck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. E.L. - Nice to hear you're safe and sound. Now heal up quickly. Since Ellen is taking the holidays off, there is a snark black hole swallowing this place.

    ReplyDelete