About

Monday, December 22, 2014

Jiggle Bells

It's about time you people got a little culture into your lives. Now you can be exposed to it, courtesy of this national treasure.

In what's arguably the best piece of performance art I've seen in years, this is a video of internet model Sara X making her cleavage dance to Mozart's "Eine kleine Nachtmusik". Everything about it is perfect, right down to her thousand-yard stare.

Now I'm not saying this woman belongs on the cover of a Wheaties box, but I am l saying people would probably eat more Wheaties if she was. (H/T - Smite)



The jiggling is almost hypnotic.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Totally worth the sexual harassment complaint I'm gonna get for watching it at work. (Hey, I'm on my lunch, dammit!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John - If any female coworkers complain, slap them on the ass and call them "honey." Works every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl's got rhythm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mozart's finest! Only one word to her performance: Wunder-bra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Metoo - I wonder if I can get fried with that shake?

    Proof - Well played. Although a better bra would restrict her jiggling. Can't have that!

    ReplyDelete